Thursday 29 November 2012

Cast List

Cast List

Miss Devlin: Mother

  • We chose Miss Devlin to act as the psychotic mother as she looks innocent, but she has a dark side. She also looks like the two girls playing the daughter, making the family look much more believable. Her makeup would be dark around the eyes, to make her look abnormal and creepy and as if she had no sleep. She would need her nails to be painted red to signify danger and to show her dangerous side. Also whenever you see the red nails in the film, you will instantly know it is the mother, so it leaves clues allowing the audience to put the pieces together themselves. Props that will be needed for Miss Devlin are a bunch of flowers that she can drop on the grave and a pot that she can put a lambs heart in to look like she is cooking it.

Shannon Leahy: Older Sister

  • We decided as a group for me to act as the older sister, as I look like I could be Miss Devlin's daughter, and I also look quite vulnerable and a victim. In past prelim filming I have been used and I was happy to act in this one. Also because the younger sister is my sister, we look alike therefore making it more realistic and making the casting more effective. No props will be needed for my character, as in our story board no props are used. The costume for the character would be  a young outfit to make me look younger than I am.

Erin Leahy: Younger Sister

  • We chose my younger sister to play the younger sister as she looks like me and also similar to Miss Devlin making the family look more believable, therefore making the film much more frightening as it would be more effective. Also she has a vulnerable look and the audience will sympathise towards her as she looks weak and would not be able to stand up for herself. Erin would wear really young looking clothes as she is quite young in the film. The only prop she will need would be the love letter from her sisters room, with the name of the film handwritten on it in a shaky font 'The Door.'

No comments:

Post a Comment